Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Fun

My neighbors invited us to their church Fall social last night so Austin and I went. Notice that I said Austin and I....Nick chose to stay home and watch football. You will have to give him a hard time about that! Here are some pics from our fun evening.
Austin on the swing....he doesn't actually like to swing just sit in them.
He loves these cars....maybe we will get him one for Christmas

What a tongue!

Jump Around....jump up jump up and get down....love that song
This guy cut a hole out of barrels and made them into a train. He only road it every chance he got.
Me and Austin...wow we are both looking at the camera....rarely happens!







1 comment:

Devin said...

I'm glad you had a fun night. I barely got to see you at the carnvial last night:( Are you feeling better?