Thursday, November 13, 2008

A fun weekend

So this past weekend I headed to OKC for Theta's 40th Anniversary dinner. I sat with Amanda, Natalie, Keitha and Anastasia. We joined about 200 alumni and current members for a good time. We had a slide show and enjoyed looking at our college composites. Our table had some good laughs remembering the good ole times.

Me and Amanda
Me and Nat


After the banquet, I headed to Dallas to throw one of my best friends that I use to work with a baby shower. I can't wait to meet Jackson Cole!

Me and Jess....both prego!
I got to have lunch with my best friend since pre-school. I met her and her hub, Louis for lunch before the shower. Jenn is expecting her 1st baby.

Me and Jenn....both prego!

I am so thankful for all of my friends! Although I don't get to see my girls that often I know they are always there!



4 comments:

Melinda said...

If you still talk to Amanda and Nat, please be sure to tell them hello for me. I am so glad you had such a good time. Wish I'd been there : )

Jessica said...

Wish I could have been at the reunion to see everyone!

Sarah and Brad said...

You looked so pretty April...I'm liking the hair-do...very cute! ALSO...love your necklace, wish I had one...WAIT..I do!!! Hope all is well!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Melinda & Jess- it would have been great to see you girls there. I have so many great memories of Theta and all of our friends!
April- Glad the second part of your weekend went well. :) You looked/look GREAT!!!