Monday, November 24, 2008

Boomer Sooner

Somehow Nick and I both managed to get free tickets to the OU/Texas Tech game this weekend. So far we had only got to go to OU/Texas which was not so much fun. Nick went with a guy from church who is also one of his vendors and then my mom took me. Final score 65-21. Needless to say, this was the most exciting game for me to attend aside from the National Championship in 2000. Here are some pics of us freezing but having a good ole time.

Here is a blurry picture of American Idol contestant, Jason Castro. Yes I took off running to get a picture as soon as I saw him. I only had my moms camera and had never used it before so I had it on the wrong setting....you can still tell it is him. I don't think I have ever ran into someone famous...it was quite exciting.
Me and mom

We look so hot in our hats....we weren't the stylish girls there but we were warm.




5 comments:

Melinda said...

You look like you are freezing to death! I'm glad you had a good time. It was a fun game to watch on tv so I am sure it was a blast in person!

Meagan said...

Cute pics of you and your mom!

mauz said...

Are you a Jason Castro fan? Check out his pre-idol performance at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10ffNheII0
I noticed you had this song on your blog.

Check out his newest song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUlMNrBz2M&feature=related
from his bedroom...gotta love it!
www.jasoncastromusic.com

Peace!

Susan said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Thank you for the picture of Jason. We love pictures of Jason, blurry or not. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Jessica said...

The new family pic of you guys at the top of your blog is great. Happy Thanksgiving!