Friday, October 24, 2008

Stephen Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith Concert

We went to see SCC and MJS last night...they are two of our favorite Contemporary Christian artists. It is one of our hobbies that we like to do together. We went with some friends from church and had a really good time. I didn't enjoy paying the babysitter $50 but it was well worth the fun. If you attend a concert at the new Spirit Bank Center in Bixby arrive early! We were in traffic forever getting there and coming home!

MJS & SCC
Our church friends & neighbors, Jared and Cara

Me and Nick....I had been crying after SCC talked about losing his daughter so I look lovely




4 comments:

Devin said...

Looks like a fun night out!

Gavin's Mama said...

I am mad at you!! CALL ME to babysit (FOR FREE) next time... I OWE YOU!!! ;)

Melinda said...

What a gun night out. I love Chapman and Smith too!

Friends of Terry, Marika, Brandon, and Ashley said...

Hi. We're going to see this show on Thursday. Would you mind telling me who sang first, what time the second singer took the stage, and how long the show lasted? We're taking our kids and want to plan ahead. Thanks!