Saturday, August 16, 2008

Very 1st post

I am almost nervous about posting. I am such a dork! My friends have been telling me for months that I need to get a blog. I only have a myspace, facebook and cafemom page as it is. I promise to do my best to be a faithful blogger. I am still learning how to post, etc...but I will get the hang of it soon.

We are living in Tulsa and have been here for 15 months! That is a record for us believe it or not. Nick likes to move us around just when we get comfy....just kidding. Nick is finally with a job that will keep him here and I am glad because my resume was looking a little hip hoppy.

We attend Broken Arrow COC and love it! We have a second family there so it makes it easier not living around the corner from family. Nick actually got a job offer a few weeks ago in OKC and he turned it down because we just love it here. We have a two year old, Austin and are expecting our 2nd kiddo in April....boy or a girl? I am thinking boy....I just picture our family having a house full of boys for some reason. Austin starts pre-school on Tuesday! I am teaching so I hope he adjusts to being in one classroom and me being in another right down the hall. Well it is 2am and church is tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are blogging now! Another blog to stalk...I guess it's not stalking if you already know that I am looking at it though...ha!

Devin said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world. I'll add you to my page if you don't mind. Missed you this morning.

The McDowells said...

Hi April!

I saw your blog address on my little traffic feed thing on my blog! Welcome to the world of blogging. You have a cute little boy and congratulations on your new baby coming this April!

Katie

The McDowells said...

Mike and Paula are doing great, they are only about 45 minutes away, so we definately see them more than when we lived in Edmond. I completely forgot that you guys lived there until I metioned your blog to Seth and he reminded me. I will pass along your blog to Paula, I am sure she will enjoy seeing that you guys are doing well!

Jessica said...

So glad you're blogging...your page is so cute!