Monday, August 18, 2008

April 2nd is the due date!




The baby is official! I saw it with my own eyes. I never believe I am pregnant until I actually see the picture. The baby will be delivered via C-section so it should be here around March 21st which is only 3 days before Austin's b-day! The baby in the picture is not ours! My friend Sarah came over with her 9 week old daughter, Kate to babysit Austin during our appointment. God has blessed us with great friends here in Tulsa! Here are some pics from today. Pre-school starts tomorrow. I will pray for patience!











5 comments:

The McDowells said...

Congrats again, I know it is a good feeling to get that first appt over with and to see a good heartbeat! Good luck tomorrow.

Sarah and Brad said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you know when to expect Baby Price!! You should take a poll on the sex...I think it's a GIRL!! It was great to see you yesterday...Kate and I are going to miss you this Fall..boo hoo!!! However, I know you are going to have a blast teaching Pre-school!

Emily said...

Hey April! I just found your blog! Congrats on the new baby. Life with two kiddos will be a new adventure. It's great to see you all are doing well!

Melinda said...

April!!! So great to hear from you, what a beautiful family you have and congrats on the baby-to-be! I hope your 1st day at school went well yesterday.

Jessica said...

Congrats again! It's always so exciting to actually see the ultrasound...it feels so much more real!