Sunday, October 10, 2010

Heath Bar Cake

I haven’t posted any recipes in awhile so I thought why the heck not. I haven’t really baked much lately and I usually get more into the baking mode in the Fall/Winter months. Nick is a huge Heath fan and we had this cake earlier this summer at a friends house. I just got around to making it for our life group at church today. I highly recommend it. Its super easy and as one of my favorite cooks says, yum-o!

Heath Bar Cake

1 box German chocolate cake mix

I can sweetened condensed Eagle Brand milk

1 jar butterscotch caramel ice cream topping

1 lg. container Cool Whip

1/2 bag Heath Bar chips

Cook cake as directed, then punch holes in cake with toothpick. Pour Eagle Brand milk over cake while warm, then pour butterscotch caramel ice cream topping over cake. After cooling (totally) put Cool Whip on top, then top it off with Heath Bar chips.

IMG_6755 IMG_6757  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

this is one of my favorites...when i worked as a bev cart girl at the golf course in oklahoma city, a golf pro's wife brought it to some potluck, so i just had to have the recipe. definitely worth sharing because it's so easy too!