Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dirty Carpets!!! :(

So I agreed to have this carpet cleaning company come and do a free cleaning on one room in my home. They came yesterday and boy did I love it! First they got all the dirt out of my carpet, which I was so embarrassed by. I have my carpets professionally shampooed twice a year and I vacuum at least twice a week. I vacuumed prior to the rep coming so I thought I had them pretty clean when he arrived so he could clean them. Well, boy was I wrong!

IMG_6834

This is only 4 of the 9 dirt cloths he got out. That is only for one room. He used a Kirby Sentria that vacuums, shampoos, vacuums on hard surfaces, spot cleans upholstery, vacuums baseboards and more! We did my lamp shades and the top of Austin’s mattress and I was appalled at what we found. This housewife was definitely impressed so I thought I would pass it along to my other mommy friends. He is in Tulsa for this week scheduling free cleaning for 1 room. His business is in Moore, OK so if you live around there he can hook you up when he gets back. Even if your not ready to buy a new vacuum, I would at least take him up on the FREE cleaning. He is definitely a sales dude but the cleaning was worth it. Randy 918-978-6786

2 comments:

Kayla said...

So, was the vacuum about $4,000!?

April said...

Lets just say that the original price that he quoted me he came down quite a bit on. The free cleaning was worth having him over though.