Friday, September 3, 2010

First day of Pre-K and Mother's Day Out :)


The kids started pre-school this week! Austin is attending Pre-K at the pre-school he attended last year 3 days a week. We enrolled Vivian in Mother's Day out one day a week at the same school. Monday was bitter sweet because I was pretty nervous about sending Vivian but excited about getting 4 1/2 hours to myself. Its amazing how much you can get done in a short amount of time without the kiddos. I ran all kinds of errands, got a pedicure and even had time to be at the house alone for about 1 hour. Vivian cried for all about 2 seconds! All in all the first week of school went pretty good. Austin got to be the flag holder and came home every day and said he learned nothing. lol We are working on learning his phone number...it continues to be a work in progress, he will usually say 911!!!




Of course she was stylin with her Thirty-One fashionable and functional bags.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I wouldn't be in a big hurry about the phone number thing. I now get random calls at work:
Jefferson-"hey, what are you doing?"
me-"working"
Jefferson-"i called your phone"
me-"ok"
Jefferson-"ok, bye"
.. call ends ..
ring.. Jefferson-"hey, what are you doing?"
etc....
LOL!

Jessica said...

4 1/2 hours to yourself...sounds wonderful to me! by the way, do lots of people say vivian looks like your mom? a few of the pictures today, that's all i could think! she's adorable...and so is austin.

Natalie Hudkins said...

They both look so old! I am glad you took time to get a pedicure along with all your errands! Vivian's bags are really cute. Glad she has such a stylish and hard working mama!