Saturday, September 25, 2010

San Diego Day 7 & 8

So Day 7 we had a low key/chill day. It was no nice. We got to sleep in…as much as you can with two kiddos (did I mention that Vivian slept in a pack-n-play in Nick’ and I’s bathroom)? We played and laid at the pool and had a cookout that night. I didn’t even lug the camera around so I have nothing exciting to share.

Day 8 was travel back to Tulsa day. We got up at 4:15 to get to the airport in time. I was a little nervous about getting the kids up so early but all was good. God definitely watched over us during this trip. He kept us safe and blessed us with so many great memories.

IMG_6636

IMG_6635 They do look a little tired 

                                             in these pics!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i love all your san diego pics. so glad you guys had such a great trip...it makes me want to go back.