Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Children's Museum




I am back! Our computer crashed and put everything in the Price Household into chaos. I was lost for awhile! We were able to restore all of our files but I lost my e-mail contacts. So all in all things are back to normal. Now I have to play catch up!

We had our last play date of the summer a few weeks ago. We went to Kalidescope, a local children's museum here. The kids seemed to have such a good time. Normally when we go for play dates Austin just comes home and doesn't talk about it. He was telling Nick about it at dinner and kept saying he wanted to go back with Gabe and Gavin. He could have played there all day if I let him. They had a pretend grocery store, post office, hair salon, CSI lab, jail, dress up area, play house, black light room, and a big play area for them to play in. For $6 it was definitely worth it and that included lunch! We will be going back. My only reservation is I always wonder how well they clean the toys at the end of the day!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

we went there last christmas when we were in town...camden and my nephews/niece loved it. i too wonder how/if those places clean though?

Jay said...

Looks like they had fun! I need to see if they have something like that here in Dallas.