Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nana's really do rock

So Nick's mom is Nana! She bought this really cute onesie for Vivian to wear and I had noticed the size was 0-3 months. Vivian was just about 5 months when I noticed this! Nana came to visit this weekend and since we hadn't got their picture together with her in the onesie we thought we better get one before she outgrew it. Luckily it still fit. Nana also made the tutu to go with it. We have tried to get her professional picture taken in the tutu twice and she has hated it both times. Nick asked his mom if she could make me one and she said, "sure", but I kindly said, "thanks, but no thanks".

Vivian and her Nana that rocks!



I hope she thinks I rock too??


Standing on the kitchen counter with dad's help


5 months old today!!!



post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

these pictures are adorable! the tutu, headband, vivian...they are all precious.

Kayla said...

soooo adorable! If you don't dry the onesie, it may fit for a while longer!

Team Hudkins said...

I would like a tutu too please! That's very cute!