Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rooster Days

Every Mother's Day weekend Broken Arrow has their city festival, Rooster Days. My mom was here for the weekend so she got to go with us this year. Austin was old enough this year to ride the rides and Vivian just slept like a little angel in her stroller. Nick and I even got on the wildest ride and I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants. I guess I have lost my wild side. Enjoy!

Rooster Days


Yes, we ate junk food..love the mustard that Nick is saving for later



Loves his trucks




Baby goat


Could my mouth be any wider?



All Aboard...this was so fun for me



This ride was pretty fast for a 3 year old



Choo Choo



This is how she looked the entire trip



Won a shark





post signature

1 comment:

Jess (tx) said...

The mustard cracks me up!