Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

We went to OKC to spend Memorial Day with the family. We didn't make it to any of our grandparents graves but we managed to get some good food and games in. Kinda had out priorities screwed up I guess. No, it was just to hard to go to all the cemeteries with two little ones. We had a cookout at my parents and Austin played with his papa at his new house.

AT NANA's (Nick's mom)

Absolutely loves to slip in slide



Wants to be just like dad


AT PAPA's (Nick's dad)

Swinging with his papa



free fun


AT MIMI & PAPA's (my parents)

the cook...aka my dad


My brother bought this ladder game. It was pretty fun. I was actually pretty good at it.

Nick


Matt



Kevin


Me..I was concentrating


my adorable nephew, Aiden Lane


Me and Vivi...we stayed indoors most of the weekend







post signature

No comments: