Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pics from the past week

We have been home over a week now and I am just now sitting down to upload all the pictures! I have been a little busy needless to say. Things are going really good. Nick's mom and my mom have been here off and on to help. They helped take care of Austin mainly which was nice because I wasn't able to drive and lift him. Monday will be the first day for me to have both kiddos by myself! I am a little nervous but feeling good so I am hopeful. Vivian is such a good baby! The only time she cries is when she is hungry or gassy. Austin wasn't the best baby so we are happy about this! Austin loves "his baby"! We have a ton of pictures of him kissing her already. Anytime I have Nick go and pick her out something to wear it says something like, "Daddies Little Sweetie" or "Daddies Girl"...so cute! Anyhow, I will leave you with a few pictures. There are tons but didn't want to bore you with too many.










5 comments:

Jessica said...

I've been thinking about you lately wondering how life with two kids was going. I love all the pictures...she's such a pretty baby. The picture of you and the two kids is adorable. You look great and Austin looks so proud to be a big brother!

Newberry said...

She is so pretty!!! I love the last picture of the three of you--very precious.

Meagan said...

Precious!

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh April...you must feel so unbelievably blessed!! You have a beautiful baby girl and such a handsome little boy! I can't wait to meet Vivian and snuggle her!!

Hope you're doing well. I'm going to give you a call maybe Monday or Tuesday to see how things are going but don't be afraid to tell me to call back later...or in a couple of years when things slow down...ha!!

So glad to see new pics of Vivi. I LOVE the one of you looking at her for the first time in the OR. Precious.

Jess said...

Jess from Texas- that first pic of Nic cracks me up, that just made my day...Thank Nic for me. I can't wait to see you guys in less than a month!- Love you all, Jess