Thursday, April 16, 2009

Multi-tasking Mama

So I got Austin home from school this afternoon and I had planned on putting him down for a nap and having a few minutes of free time. Vivian was snoozing in her carseat. Little did I know...the kids had other plans for me.

Austin had a major blow out in his diaper which resulted in a need for an immediate bath. I started his bath water and Vivian woke up hungry as all get out. So I sat on the cold tile floor and nursed her while Austin took a really long bath. I then had to put Vivian on the bed still wanting more to eat while I got Austin out of the bath and dressed! Needless to say, this has been my most hectic afternoon as a mom of 2. We lived and are all clean and fed so that is good! I was a good multi-tasker prior to having kids so that helps. I am not sure you can be a mom and not multi-task.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i don't think there's a time during the day where i'm not multitasking...and i know it's just got to get more difficult when you add another one in.

Emily said...

I could write a book about all of the odd places I nursed Kendall.

I feel you, girl!