Monday, March 16, 2009

High BP

I went to the Dr. last Friday and my blood pressure was a little on the high side. Since my Dr. is out of town this week he wanted me to keep an eye on it. I went to Walgreen's today to check it and it was 138/97. I called the Dr. on call and he gave me the option to go to Labor and Delivery tonight or come by the office in the morning and have it checked. I plan to rest tonight and since my neighbor let me borrow her bp kit I can take it this evening as needed. I got pre-eclampsia with Austin right around this time and delivered 2 weeks early so keep us in your prayers. I hope to keep it under check and deliver like planned on Monday.

11 comments:

The McDowells said...

I will be praying for you and hope you can get some rest tonight!

Melinda said...

You are in my prayers.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Get some rest- praying for you. Love you...

Jessica said...

take it easy and get some rest...thinking of you.

Meagan said...

praying for you too...

The Buks said...

You all are in our prayers! Keep us posted!

Jay said...

Get some rest and chill...

Melinda said...

Just checking on you. Hope last night went as planned.

Michelle Shults said...

Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Lopez Family said...

Good luck! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

April said...

I went to the hospital last night and they were able to get my bp under control. They didn't give me any restrictions which is good but it keeps going up and down. I am trying to stay at home and rest as much as possible. Thanks for asking.