Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Future Firefighter?

Austin loves firetrucks! This weekend we are celebrating his birthday early at the fire station. I borrowed this adorable costume from a boy at church...he doesn't really know it....his mom snuck it out of the house :) Anyhow, I pulled it out for Austin to look at yesterday and he has wore it the past two days. I don't think we will have a problem getting him to wear it for his party. In fact, I might have to purchase one before this is all over. Excuse the red wind pants....it is not part of the costume, obviously.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite pics of Austin. It would be so cool if he does grow up to be a firefighter and you can show all the guys at the firehouse these pics. Too cute!- Love you guys- Jess (Texas)