Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heading to the Hospital

I was advised to go to the Dr. yesterday to get my blood pressure checked. When I arrived my blood pressure was high and they found protein in my urine (sign of pre-eclampsia). This happened with Austin right at 38 weeks too. They sent me home to be on bed rest and watch out for headaches or dizziness. I woke up this morning with a bad headache so they want me to head to Labor and Delivery again. Nick does not know how to update the blog so if you don't hear back from me that means we stayed. Please keep us in your prayers. Vivian may be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Lopez Family said...

You all will be in my prayers. I hope everything goes wonderfully! Good luck. I can't wait to see pics of vivian.

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I hope everything goes well!