Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's weekend

So we had several things going on this weekend. First we had our young families class Valentine's party on Friday night. A few friends and I planned the party. We played the newlywed game which was pretty funny and just enjoyed being with our spouse's. We also had Vivian's shower on Sunday. Look for pics to be posted later.
Austin before church on Sunday...first time to wear a tie.
"Looks" so innocent here
My friend Jess came to visit... Austin followed her around like her little duckling. I don't even have a good pic of me and Austin! I guess because I am the one behind the camera?
Nick and I at the Valentine's party...he is so good to me.
The food that I had catered...so much easier!
A few friends..Brandon, Meagan, Ashley and Matt







1 comment:

Heather said...

Austin looks very cute in his little tie!!!