Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday


I have a few friends who participate in Flashback Friday so I thought I would give it a try. If I can be consistent with remembering to post every Friday then I just might join in on the fun. I don't have a lot of old pictures on my computer but will try to start scanning some in just for this reason. I thought since this is the month of love I would post one from our wedding which is where our household started. We are so young in love here and even more in love today which is what we strive for I guess.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

What a beautiful bride you were!

No need to be consistent to join in the fun...just do it when you can. We'd love to have you : )

Lopez Family said...

Wow this takes me back! Nick looks really young. I look like I am 12 in my wedding pics. Of course I only look 16 now. =)