Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Festival

So I finally can upload pics to my computer. I thought I would post some pics from the past few weeks. Here are some from the Coweta Fall Festival. Austin decided he would be a big boy and ride some of the rides. This is a huge improvement because he won't even ride the baby rides at Incredible Pizza or Chuck E Cheese.
1st Cotton Candy....I did have a bite and it was definitely not as good as I remember it. It's all sugar!
Cheesin it on his favorite car ride.

Riding the Choo Choo Train

Thanks Mimi for taking me to the Festival! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The largest Arts and Crafts festival in the Corvallis area, the festival features 170 quality Arts and Crafts booths including original designs in a variety .The award-winning Palmdale Fall Festival will entertain the entire family with unique attractions and unparalleled .
------------------------

JNNYWLLMS

Transmitter