Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A dinner date with Austin, EasyMac & Campbell's


So tonight is my non-cooking night in the Price household because I work until 6:30 and then have church at 7:15pm. Austin has been a really bad eater for about the last 2 1/2 years so I never know what he is actually going to eat. Tonight I made soup for me and mac-n-cheese for him. We sat at the kitchen counter and we prayed and then began to dig in. He then decided he wanted me to take a bite and then he wanted to take a bite and so forth. Before I knew it, he had ate his entire bowl of Easy Mac which is huge for him! I even tried to get him to take a bite of soup, but that didn't work so much. Maybe this will work with veggies??? So anyhow...I had a great dinner with my toddler over a bowl of Campbells and a bowl of Easy Mac. What a great moment.
BTW, I have decided not to watch Connor anymore. Not because he is a bad kid but because my own kid and the 9 other kids at pre-school is enough toddler action for me for 1 day. Looking forward to it!

No comments: