Friday, December 24, 2010

Kids Christmas Parties

Both the kids had parties this year at pre-school. Vivian’s was early in the morning and then Austin’s was later in the afternoon. I am homeroom mommy for Vivian’s class this year. They decorated cookies, make an ornament and then had a book exchange. She was extremely shy at her party. I guess maybe she was a little over stimulated??

IMG_7298 IMG_7304
IMG_7296 IMG_7302

The parties were very convenient because Vivian’s party was on a day she doesn’t attend so her and I had about 1 1/2 hours to spare before returning back to the school. I decided to rush home to work on putting together a Christmas gift for their great-grandmother. I pulled into the garage and then got out of the car to get Vivian. I had locked her in the car! After I panicked from realizing that our extra pair of keys were lost, the fire department came and rescued my baby girl. We were then ready for round 3….Austin’s party.

Vivian had a ton of fun at this party. She stood next to Austin and he shared his food, etc with her. The kids had a Happy Birthday Jesus party and had candles to blow out. Pretty cool idea. The school also gave us our own cake mix and icing to take home to have our own Happy Birthday Jesus party. I will post pictures of that later. They had a book exchange and then unwrapped 1 present 17 times and then had lots of candy for the kiddos. Pretty neat activity. We have been so blessed to have our kiddos at PALS the past 2 years. They love our kiddos and truly make a difference in their lives. Teachers are so great! Austin got in the car after the party and opened his gift from his teachers. He said, “Awe, my teachers are beautiful”. I loved it.

IMG_7310 IMG_7324
IMG_7314 IMG_7321
IMG_7316 IMG_7308

No comments: