Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Parties

How many Christmas parties did you attend this year? It seemed like we got a lot more invites this year for some reason. We weren’t able to attend all of them but I hosted the Thirty-One party at my house so I was able to attend, lol.  My local team is fairly small so my director and I did a party for just our teams. I have been so blessed by this company this year. I really wasn’t looking for a job of any kind other than staying at home with Austin and Vivian but God put Thirty-One in my life at just the right time. I am able to stay at home with my babies but also contribute financially while having fun and meeting new friends. Here are some pictures from our get together. I also walked away with a gift from another exchange…Hobby Lobby gift card!! Just perfect.

 

IMG_7338 IMG_7328
IMG_7334 IMG_7329

No comments: