Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movies and Papa’s House

We went to see the new Disney movie, Tangled this afternoon. I highly recommend it! I laughed and worked up a few tears. Austin and I went with his cousin Aiden and his mom, Shea and newborn baby brother. I guess I had never read the story of Rapine. I finally heard about it when I was a nanny in college. Anyways, I was 30 years old before I ever knew the fairy tale story of Rapine. I guess she just wasn’t my favorite princess growing up???

After the movie we headed over to Nick’s dads house for some fun. Austin loves to run in his huge back yard. I would love to have a bigger backyard but Nick and I don’t like the yard work! Papa got a new four wheeler so he took Austin and Aiden for a ride…I was a little nervous but he went pretty slow. Austin loves time with his Papa Ken.

aiden and ken ken and austin on 4 wheeler austin and nick

Vivian fell asleep in the car yesterday which rarely happens…had to post this pic. So beautiful! Love those lashes.

Vivi asleep in car

No comments: