Tuesday, November 23, 2010

At the grandparents

We arrived to my parents today after what seemed like a 10 hour drive (only 2 hours).  I immediately unloaded the car and got Vivian down for her afternoon nap. I thought I had the monitor turned all the way up in case she didn’t fall asleep but it was definitely turned down. I went in to check on her and this is what I found. The diapers were in a package on top of the pink bag. She had pooped and I guess she was trying to get the diapers herself. She never took a nap so we went shopping at Kohl’s instead. She is a high maintenance napper and needs blackout drapes. I may have to go and get some for her room at my parents.

IMG_7174

Meanwhile, Austin and papa had fun on the tractor. I used to ride my grandpas enormous tractor when I was little girl. Love it! Wasn’t quite like the movie Can’t By Me Love with Patrick Dempsey but was fun.

IMG_7168 IMG_7170

No comments: