Thursday, April 22, 2010

Memory stones=bad memory



So most of you know that I am NOT crafty! However, I saw this memory stone kit at Target for $8 and thought it would be a great birthday present to my mom and dad from the kids. It looked simple so I thought I would give it a try. Austin was bored one afternoon so I got it out and gave it a whirl. Let's just say that after it was all said and done the entire kit was in the trash and I slipped a 4 letter word in front of Austin which he can now say! My bad. Bummer, I don't get mother of the year award.

We always lose the shirt during crafts....Austin that is, not me.




He painted these plaster cars instead.


Vivian had no clue what was going on!! Thank goodness.




post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks for the laugh...i keep my shirt on when i'm crafting too. too bad it didn't turn out.

Kayla said...

what in the world happened!!? You have to share details silly...