Monday, November 9, 2009

Funny Kids

Well me and the kids are sick! Just colds, I think but they are lasting forever! Vivian, Austin, Nick and my mother in law all got ear infections within the past few weeks. I am starting to feel left out...not really!

I went to bathe Vivian tonight and look what I found when I took her socks off! Gross! She curls her little toes up and I guess they take hold of the sock. Before too long she won't have any socks left!



My feet were cold this afternoon and Austin said, "I will bring you your house shoes". I was feeding Vivian and I thought, "Awesome"! He at first brought me my New Balance sneakers. I told him, "No bring me the pink house shoes", (forgetting that I have 2 pair of pink house shoes).

I am still wearing these on my feet now. It has been almost 2 hours...lol!



post signature

1 comment:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Both shoes are very cute and very April! So sorry that you all are sick. Colds are the pits and ear infections are worse! Miss ya!